- Dimension Control Plans that will be based on approved site plans and calculations necessary for the survey work to be performed for construction.
- Grading Plans showing elevations in open areas, floor elevations, spot elevations pertinent to drives and parking areas.
- Paving Designs developed in conjunction with geotech reports.
- Storm Drainage Designs which includes area drainage maps to prevent flooding on site.
- Utility Plans that serve the building/structure which includes water, fire protection systems, sanitary sewers, and private storm drains.
- ALL plans and designs will obtain approvals from the city, county, state and all related governing bodies.
- Foundation Design: to the latest code requirements that will serve the structure. Including type of cement, concentration of concrete, and proper pier dimensions.
- Steel Design: with mill report to ensure proper specifications.
- Building Design: which can include small office, warehouse, skyscraper, homes, restaurants, shops and shopping centers. Windows, walls, garage doors are also designed.
Job Title: Architectural Coordinator LV2
Work Location(s): 14601 Bellaire Blvd., Suite 110, Houston Texas (County – Harris County)
Job responsibilities: responsible for Architectural and Engineering Design deliverables. Work in parallel to project coordinator to ensure plan submittals and approvals are completed in a timely manner. Check for quality, cleanliness, and accuracy of project deliverables. Try and implement marketing for the company.
Meet/coordinate with clients and with the city submittals. Submit plans to the city, county, TxDOT, MUD districts, etc. As required. Create weekly summary update on projects. Resolve comments and issues with the city in a timely manner. Ensure plans are up to quality and requirements of city, county, TxDOT, MUD districts, etc. as required. Solve problems quickly to ensure plan approvals are received in a timely manner. Help with communication with foreign clients (Arabic and French translation)
Train new employees on architectural software as well as any other skill required for them to excel at their job. Delegate tasks and deadlines to the engineers and designers to ensure proper design criteria and timelines.
Lead the design and drafting for the architecture department. Lead the coordination between all the Engineering and architectural departments. Design and draft basic structural drawing when required. Coordinate the Design of all projects requiring Sustainable Design. Coordinate and execute architectural plans for projects in a professional and timely manner, meeting all deadlines expected from clients and superiors. Aid and coordinate with engineering designs as required. Be knowledgeable in Advanced Knowledge or architectural/design software called REVIT.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field plus 3 years of experience in Office and site (commercial and residential) experience in the field of construction, Engineering & Architecture.
Please apply by sending your Resume and Portfolio by Mail to:
14601 Bellaire Blvd. Suite 110 Houston TX 77083